THESE POLICIES ARE MEANT TO PROVIDE PROPER ORGANIZATION AND EFFICIENCY TO OUR BUSINESS AS WELL AS TO ENSURE OUR GUESTS A SMOOTH AND HASSLE-FREE ACCOMMODATION PROCESS AND EXPERIENCE.
Maximum occupancy per room is 2 guests.
The minimum age for all guests is 12 years of age and are considered as adults for accommodation purposes.
We require a credit card to hold on file or paypal deposit at the time of booking. We accept most major credit cards (read more about secure transaction below). Cash payments must be in dollars for foreign guests. Checks are not accepted.
REGULAR CHECK IN time is 15:00
REGULAR CHECK OUT time is 12:00
Guaranteed early check-in and late check out has a cost of one additional night, subject to availability.
If you do not wish to pay a guaranteed early check-in you may occupy the room upon availability. Early check ins are not accepted before 10 am without additional service charge. Please see below our full policy on early arrivals.
Although we do our best to accommodate reservations with varying arrival times our hotel cannot receive guests before 10am without paying for an early check-in and prior notice
Arrivals between the hours of 12am and 8am must reserve the night before
Arrivals between the hours of 12am and 8am that did not reserve the night before in advance will not be admitted into the hotel.
Arrivals between 8am and 10am are required to pay an early check-in fee of $45.00USD (per reservation) and $100.00USD if the room is available
All guests are welcome to leave their luggage in the hotel storage area after 10am at no additional charge
Cancellations 15 days or less is full charge.
Cancellations prior to 15 days of check in date get a 50% charge of the total stay
For multiple stays, the cancellation policy will apply starting at the first check-in date and all nights will apply as one full stay
Cancellation policies based on hotel local time”
Modifying Reservations: We will make every effort to accommodate changes to your reservation based on availability and our cancellation policy. To request modifications please contact our Reservations Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +562 2993 5040
No pets are allowed; no exceptions.
Any special request must be cleared with us within 48 hours of your booking.
OUR AIM IS TO PROVIDE A RELAXED AND QUIET ENVIRONMENT FOR OUR GUESTS. TO THIS END PLEASE ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING RULES.
* Visitors: We kindly ask You to register any visitor at the reception as soon as they arrive
* Smoking is not ever allowed indoors (only permitted in the garden area)
* Noise: We ask guests enjoying social gathering in the common areas to keep it quiet after 12pm. No noise can be made after 1am both inside or outside the building
* Unruly guests: We reserve the right to refuse service to unruly guests who behave in a manner that make other guests or staff feel uncomfortable and/or threatened, or who are disrespectful to the privacy of others. We expect all guests to behave in a friendly manner that does not disturb or interfere with the enjoyment of other visitors, or put themselves or others in danger. Profanity, unruly or unsafe behavior are not tolerated. Any person causing a nuisance to others or who don’t comply with hotel rules will be required to leave immediately and may result in cancellation of the accommodation without refund
* Security conditions: It is forbidden to bring and keep inflammable materials in the rooms, use personal electric heaters, spoil furniture and disturb other guests. As we take care of your personal safety and safety of others, as well as a quiet atmosphere on the hotel, it is strictly forbidden to be in a state of strong alcoholic intoxication. The hotel staff has a right to refuse to serve a guest, being in a state of strong alcoholic intoxication. In this case money for the booked and prepaid services is not returned
* CARMÉNÈRE does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religious belief, nationality or origin, sex orientation or disability. We expect guests to do the same towards each other
ALCOHOL POLICIES – We do not serve alcohol
Feel free to visit and enjoy browsing the wine selection from our wine cellar.
Management reserves the right to refuse service to guests who appear intoxicated or who are disturbing other guests.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I make a reservation?
method 1: Simply book online on our website. You will be given the option to enter your credit card information or make a Paypal deposit in our secure encrypted server.
method 2: Send us an email with credit card, dates and room you would like to reserve.
Will you charge my credit card upon receipt of the card information?
We will charge a 50% deposit within 15 days of your arrival.
How safe is my credit card information in your website?
We use Secure Credit Card handling using the industry standard VeriSign data encryption
How far are you from the airport?
19,3km (miles), 27 minutes by car
Do you provide a taxi pick up/drop off service to the airport?
YES. You may add this service to your reservation during the booking process on our website or email us at email@example.com. To schedule your transportation to and from the airport please provide us with your flight number, airline and estimated arrival time. With this information we will arrange transportation to the hotel. This service will be added to your reservation and you can pay it together with your stay at check-out.
The current values for the service are:
Airport -> Hotel $ 55.00 USD (Van 65.00 USD)
Hotel -> Airport $ 50.00 USD (Van 65.00 USD)
Prices are for service (not per person)
The driver will be in arrivals holding a sign with your name. The journey takes about 30 minutes. You do not have to worry about the payment, language barriers, currency exchange, dishonest services, or lift your luggage into the car. Our aim is to create the most relaxing environment during those stressful moments entering and exiting the country. For your comfort our staff will review flight times and changes periodically to plan for any schedule changes. We strongly recommend booking your taxi through the hotel.
Do you have parking?
There is no parking inside the hotel property, however street parking is available.
Do you serve dinner/evening meals?
We have homemade pastries and snacks available at our complimentary coffee bar available 24/7. Our Coffee bar includes traditional “Mate”, distilled water dispenser and a selection of loose leaf teas.
Carménère provides a small afternoon/evening menu with a selection of artisanal plates.
Do you provide options for guests with dietary restrictions?
We provide options for guests who are lactose intolerant, gluten free, vegetarian and vegan, please let us know in advance if you have any special food requirement.
Can I check in early?
Please check our full policy above.
Is it a problem if I wish to check out at late hours?
No. An express breakfast is available upon request, make sure to tell us a day in advance. Taxis can be booked for any hour but must be reserved in advance.